support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
  • Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

Yamaha YTS23 Tenor Sax

Chris Sax

Locality
Glasgow
Listing my Yamaha YTS23 tenor to put some funds towards my new sax.

In great condition, plays top to bottom & sounds great, these are really fantastic horns and lots of pro's still swear by them. Usual laq wear and scratches with a horn of this age.
I put it into The Windsection in Edinburgh for a full service and setup at the cost of £175 (Check out what run down of what it got here - http://www.thewindsection.com/shop/workshop.php )

Comes with a Yamaha hardcase & mouthpiece.

These are selling on fleabay for around the £400/500 mark.

I am looking for £450

Horn is in Glasgow if anyone want to try it out, l will try and put a wee video demo up tomorrow.

Cheers, Chris :)

Tried out a King Silversonic tonight which l need to now buy! This needs to go . . .

£400 anyone?

I would so much love to grab your YTS23, but as I just bought a YAS21 I think I've already spent my monthly sax budget. =(

Chris, I just PM'd you!!!...

Chris