• Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

PPT mouthpieces

SOLD Yamaha YAS-82Z Custom gold lacquered alto saxophone, first series!

tzadik

For sale a Yamaha YAS-82Z Custom gold lacquered alto saxophone, first series! Serial #178388
Here the Yamaha catalog with the features of the Custom Z first series: Yamaha catalog

xSDC18355.jpg

xSDC18506.jpg

I think the instrument doesn't need any introduction: it's the top line Yamaha's instrument.

Aesthetic conditions: the lacquer is about at 95%, there is some delacquering on the keywork, near the parts soldered. Some scratches due normal use.
There are no dings, nor repaired dings... nor in the saxophone body neither in the neck.
The case is like new (it has never been used for carrying around the instrument).

Working conditions: the instrument has been overhauled in 2008 or 2009, since then it has been played barely.
It has been overhauled by the master repairman and instrument maker Roberto Buttus here in Italy.
He replaced some pads of the upper stack he re-did all the keywork: he basically replaced all the original screws and rods which had "play" on the key (and he re-tapered the keys/rods slots). No swedging!!!!
This works remove the "play" definitively and make the keywork faster and more precise.
Pad are in average at 75% of their life... I mean 100% = fresh new pads; 0% = "devastated".
No leaks except for a small leak on low F key: personally I don't feel any problems with the emission of lower notes... but I like to point out it for fairness.

Photo album here: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...073741831.509654555758777&type=1&l=fbd1fb2a39

Price: EUR 1420 plus shipping (plus PayPal fees). EUR 1420 is about GBP 1210.

Shipping cost varies according to the destination and the method of shipping (but usually not more EUR 60 for EU countries, including UK (for a registered shipping with proof of delivery, insurance and tracking service!).

I'll be happy to donate 5% to the forum charity fund (if I sell it through this forum).

Currency converter: http://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/

The price is a bargain.

The instrument will be shipped carefully packed (inside and outside the case) with the keywork locked.
The instrument comes with: original Custom G1 neck, end plug and original Custom Z case.

I'm not interest in any kind of trades.

PM me for further infos, photos or information about shipping (… so I also can check the correct shipping cost for your destination).

New price: EUR 1480 including Express shipping withing Europe, with tracking service, insurance and proof of delivery.
(was EUR 1420 plus shipping).

Currency converter: http://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/

I'll be happy to donate 5% to the forum charity fund (if I sell it through this forum).

I can acccept PayPal Personal and bank transfer as well.

Back
Top Bottom