support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
  • Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

Yamaha YAS-62 Alto saxophone with extras

grimey121uk

I have been thinking about this now for a while and i am afraid the saxophone has to go

Its a Yamaha yas 62 owned for about 5 years now hardly been used as bought to teach with after i left the local jazz band i was in.

I am asking £1250 ono and will be donating 5% to the fundraising
I am located in Bolton near manchester for anyone to come and have a look, any questions my contact number is 01204 708687.
I can post this item but depending on what parcelforce delivery you require it could be anything from £20-35

It comes with original yamaha case and also a blue pro-tec gig bag which has been very handy keeping all spare equipment in. There is the original 4c yamaha mouthpiece and i recently bought a dm sharkbite mouthpiece to match the colour of the sax, i also have a spare bg ligature. There are 3 neck straps, it comes with the original yamaha one which has no padding so i bought a cheaper padded one until i could afford a neotech one. Also come with a saxophone and clarinet combined stand

The only fault i can find which i have been told is only cosmetic and does not affect the saxophone or sound what so ever is a slight ding in the bell which is when the sax got caught by a table corner. The local music shop has told me it can be rubbed out as they have regularly checked my saxophone over for me.

img]http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4027/4713986954_c7bf9f88eb_b.jpg[/img]

4713348463_0d0f1b29ea.jpg

4713987032_a699278ac0.jpg

4713987150_dbd0618618.jpg

will now acccet £750 and this is a bargain and the money will make the amount needed to help secure a deposit on a house

Back
Top Bottom