• Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

SOLD Yamaha YAS 25 Alto

Chris Sax

Price of Item
£250
Had this horn for sale on here a while back but withdrew it as it is a great horn! Since then I have had the lacquer on the sax professionally removed using an ultrasonic bath by Woodwind and brass in Edinburgh. It’s at the early stages of a nice patina.

Selling my old Yamaha YAS 25 Alto . . I actually think this got my through my higher music 20 odd years ago!!

Used as my back up horn, it’s got lots of mojo scratches, marks & small dings. Saying all that it plays great! Could do with a service to tighten up the key work etc but plays as is. Comes with original Yamaha Hardcase but no mouthpiece.

Happy to supply a video / FaceTime demo of the horn pre postage. I used this horn to make this little covers video (pre lacquer removal) -
View: https://youtu.be/Y6Cw1Sw91O8

£250 plus postage please. I will pay 5% to the charity if sold on here.

Message me for more pictures etc.

Thanks, Chris.

9B73CA92-AFCE-4780-A9E7-F82A68C7EB0E.jpeg8BEFF613-B965-49A7-B1BA-527D84D1B3C5.jpeg

I agree man, it’s a good horn for someone. Quick search on Facebook marketplace etc and YAS25’s of this age are selling around the £500 mark.
I know the delaq isn’t everyone’s taste and the horn is sporting some signs of giging, so I have priced it accordingly.

Hi David, yeah sorry it’s just the body that has had the laq removed. I just requested the body got done to open up the sound a bit.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom