support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
  • Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

SOLD Yamaha WX7 Wind Controller

Pete Thomas

Cafe Moderator
Commercial Supporter
Locality
Sunny Southampton
Everyone needs a wind controller as they get older, now is your chance

Good condition, comes with MIDI/Power pack, case and belt holder for Power pack, power supply (UK plug 230v, extra mouthpiece.

Mouthpieces have slight tooth marks but surface only, no bites. Case has a bit of a repair to one corner (see photo), looks like it has been superglued.

Manual is included as PDF on CDR.

£180 plus shipping from UK (e.g. £12 to UK)

Will take sensible offers.

wx7-1.jpg

wx7-2.jpg

wx7-3.jpg

wx7-4.jpg

wx7-5.jpg

wx7-6.jpg

5% to the CafeSaxophone charity

Reduced to £155

Please buy it or do I have to put it on ebay?

Hi Pete, im very tempted (love a gadget), however im not sure if its such a good idea as im only 5 months into learning to play the tenor!

Im Thinking !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rgds Lee.

Guessing this is probably long gone since it is over a year since the last post but any chance this is still available?

Guessing this is probably long gone since it is over a year since the last post but any chance this is still available?
sorry, there is no chance at all!

Pete and Mcchyllaz.

I'm willing to send it back to Pete for sale with everything to Pete's charity.

Reason:prefer the Akai to the Yam and after very little use it has been leant against the Yam keyboard ever since.

I have PMed old git with an offer of a charitable donation for the wx7... Looks like there was a chance after all!

Will accept a bid ten quid cheaper than I paid, loot to Pete and will despatch or even deliver, depends where in the County of the Burkes you live.:shocked:
PM if you are happy with that and the Mchillaz doesn't want it. Feel that is fair as he raised the subject.

postscriptum:paid Pete £1,000 more than his asking price. (Well there's no point in telling a small lie and it is for charity.)

Must apologise to mchillaz for being in a bad mood but if the vlock at Waterloo Station falls on you and kills you, you have a right to be annoyed.

When you are seventy-six years of age, it takes a really amazing female to remind you of how you are supposed to feel in Spring. When the willowy natural blonde approached me, I was surprised, expecting twenty stone lard bags like Smithy, Jon F and YC. Intrigued why this blue eyed beauty gave the impression on the caff© of being male and xxxxxxx explained that she wanted to be treated as a fellow saxophonist and not have to keep rejecting chat up lines. I feel so privileged to have met this lass who makes Candy seem ordinary, that I have already warned Pete that should the agreed loot not arrive, then the CaSLM will not enforce the usual punishment.

Must apologise to mchillaz for being in a bad mood but if the vlock at Waterloo Station falls on you and kills you, you have a right to be annoyed.

When you are seventy-six years of age, it takes a really amazing female to remind you of how you are supposed to feel in Spring. When the willowy natural blonde approached me, I was surprised, expecting twenty stone lard bags like Smithy, Jon F and YC. Intrigued why this blue eyed beauty gave the impression on the caff© of being male and xxxxxxx explained that she wanted to be treated as a fellow saxophonist and not have to keep rejecting chat up lines. I feel so privileged to have met this lass who makes Candy seem ordinary, that I have already warned Pete that should the agreed loot not arrive, then the CaSLM will not enforce the usual punishment.

Ah but it has arrived, thank you very much!

But you have now blown her cover, what are you going to do about all the chat up lines?

You're lucky the blond beauty bought it.........you would have had to meet me otherwise!!!

When you are seventy-six years of age, it takes a really amazing female to remind you of how you are supposed to feel in Spring. When the willowy natural blonde approached me, I was surprised, expecting twenty stone lard bags like Smithy, Jon F and YC.

I heard they were attractive too before trying the WX7.

Please note I am not starting easy puns like "how do you know when a saxophone player is a natural blonde?" or "Is that a WX7 or have you seen Mae West?"