• Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

PPT mouthpieces

SOLD Yamaha Tenor Saxophone

Danny@HSM

Hello, a friend of mine who lives in Birmingham is the owner of a wonderful purple logo YTS62 Yamaha tenor saxophone. Unfortunately she doesn't play it anymore and asked me to put it here for sale. Selling price is 1200GBP. Shipping is not included. Please contact me to get in touch with her, thank you.

purple logo.jpg

Danny

Danny please confirm that you or your friend will pay 5% to the café should the sax sell through the forum

Thank you

Jeanette

Just when she has received the cash for the Sax that a donation is made via Paypal from the link. If she could just mention what it is for that would be great and good luck with the sale.

Jx

I`d suggest making the payment after the recipient has received the horn and has confirned that it`s OK -

It`d save confusion and the fee refund later if its damaged in transit or the buyer isn`t satisfied for any reason should the horn have to be returned ...

Just a Suggestion

I`d suggest making the payment after the recipient has received the horn and has confirned that it`s OK -

It`d save confusion and the fee refund later if its damaged in transit or the buyer isn`t satisfied for any reason should the horn have to be returned ...

Just a Suggestion

Thanks Ads, of course that would be fine

Jx

Hi, It looks like new and plays well, anyway I am waiting for more pictures. I will post them here.

Sorry, pictures quality is not great. Live it looks much better :). It shows some wear which means it has been played and has a small chair dings in the bow which doesn't affect its playability.

Wow. someone has to buy this !! . a Purple logo Tenor for a grand !! . OK it may not be the mintiest but it looks pretty good - a GIFT !

I've been following this post from day one. If I didn't already have the two 61s and the 875, I would have jumped on it long ago. Can't believe it hasn't sold already!

Back
Top Bottom