support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
  • Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

Yamaha 6CM custom HR soprano mouthpiece..............

TomMapfumo

Locality
Skabertawe, South Wales
Hi Folks!

I have a hardly used, spotless Yamaha HR soprano mouthpiece for sale. It has a 5 tip opening and seems to be fairly well thought of. The mouthpiecenormally retails at £63 or so and I am offering it for sale at £35, including P&P and with a £3 donation to Pete's Fund. It comes with a metal ligature.

It came with my newly acquired BW straight soprano and is surplus to requirements.
PM me with any queries. It is NOT to be confused with the Yamaha plastic mouthpiece.

Kind regards
Tom:cool:

It is, in fact, a 6CM - with a tip opening of 0.051" - the size of a normal 5, and slightly more open than a Yamaha 4C/4CM
Still available to the right person...........

Mouthpiece now sold - Donation on its way to Pete's Fund!

As you are an experienced player I did not think that a no name ligature would be of any use to you in the Netherlands. If you are in need of such a ligature I can post it to you when I return from holiday.

Regards
Tom:cool:

thank you for the title of experienced player ....... :) which I am not sure that I deserve.........the ligature would have been useful breause I've bought this mouthpiece to go with a saxophone that I am selling and that I would have, otherwise, to buy

by the way, everything arrived perfectly and the mouthpiece is, as promised , impeccable :welldone

The lig was offered as part of the deal. So please make sure it goes off as soon as you can, thanks Tom.

it's ok, if Tom feels is too much of a fuss let things be as they are ......

The lig was offered as part of the deal. So please make sure it goes off as soon as you can, thanks Tom.

As said above I am happy to deal with it when I am back from my holiday.........which will be 13th August.

cheers, if you don't think is too much of a bother ........

ligature and cap on their way , cheers :welldone ;} Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom