All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
SYOS

Yamaha 6CM custom HR soprano mouthpiece..............

TomMapfumo

Hi Folks!

I have a hardly used, spotless Yamaha HR soprano mouthpiece for sale. It has a 5 tip opening and seems to be fairly well thought of. The mouthpiecenormally retails at £63 or so and I am offering it for sale at £35, including P&P and with a £3 donation to Pete's Fund. It comes with a metal ligature.

It came with my newly acquired BW straight soprano and is surplus to requirements.
PM me with any queries. It is NOT to be confused with the Yamaha plastic mouthpiece.

Kind regards
Tom:cool:

TomMapfumo

It is, in fact, a 6CM - with a tip opening of 0.051" - the size of a normal 5, and slightly more open than a Yamaha 4C/4CM
Still available to the right person...........

TomMapfumo

As you are an experienced player I did not think that a no name ligature would be of any use to you in the Netherlands. If you are in need of such a ligature I can post it to you when I return from holiday.

Regards
Tom:cool:

milandro

thank you for the title of experienced player ....... :) which I am not sure that I deserve.........the ligature would have been useful breause I've bought this mouthpiece to go with a saxophone that I am selling and that I would have, otherwise, to buy

milandro

by the way, everything arrived perfectly and the mouthpiece is, as promised , impeccable :welldone

kevgermany

ex Landrover Nut
Subscriber
The lig was offered as part of the deal. So please make sure it goes off as soon as you can, thanks Tom.

Saxholder Pro
Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom