• Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

WT; Lawton Tenor Ligature

Derrr, i mean

Rhys you could sell me 1 of your Many Lawton ligs,i'm sure you would cope with 1 bit less of gear >:):))):))):)))

I thought it was only for trade sales on there site,i may be wrong.It happens alot :(

I've bought a few things from Lewingtons in the past. Despite what you may think, I am not trade !

Good luck.

Rhys

Wanting a Lawton tenor ligature ;}

i got a lawton, was my main piece til the mb2, but its mine ALL mine, and nobody is having it lol, :D

seriously if i was in the uk i would of given you it buddy and used my versa instead, i could ship it from Poland if you want

im in Poland and Germany for 4 more weeks then off to scandinavia so if you do want it then it may come post maked from 1 of those regions..up to you matey

you are very welcome Dave,
i will post it tomorrow from here in Poland so you should get it in a few days.. Lawton tenor ligature and reed cap.
enjoy!

Ian

you are very welcome Dave,
i will post it tomorrow from here in Poland so you should get it in a few days.. Lawton tenor ligature and reed cap.
enjoy!

Ian

As said a huge thanks.I will donate to the forum charity for this.Hey us Geordies are a canny bunch of blokes,wey i man like.

Back
Top Bottom