holly  All fees from subs and sales are given to special needs music education charities holly
Tutorials

World Cup!

jonf

Just ignore these colonials.

We'll do the same as usual. Struggle through the group stage, but get through, then get knocked out. Same old same old.

stefank

Just ignore these colonials.

We'll do the same as usual. Struggle through the group stage, but get through, then get knocked out. Same old same old.
Colonials? This is where I pull out my Polish ancestry (conveniently ignoring the other side of the family).

dooce

Don't care. I'm just hoping for torrential storms to force cancellation of Englands first match tomorrow evening because we have a long-standing gig, booked well before the draw for the World Cup, which clashes with it.

I thought I might announce to the few hardy souls who will make up the audience that we are aware that there is a huge and significant sporting event on and we will keep them up to date with it throughout the gig, then periodically tell them who is in the lead at the Le Mans 24-hour race.........>:)

half diminished

I assume you mean England. jonf is probably right, we'll struggle through the group stages and get knocked out in the quarter or maybe semi-finals. In fairness though I should add, we aren't good enough to win and so by definition we won't likely make the final - hardly surprising we'll get knocked out one or two rounds earlier then is it >:) :w00t:

grimey121uk

I agree I don't think we have a strong enough side especially with emile heskey up front and no Walcott I think we are going to win tonight and our group but after that struggle and get knocked out

grimey121uk

well we played like we were knocked out tonight, im sure a bunch of 2 year old could have played better, we were playing algeria not brazil it was a discrace, we are sure to get knocked out by someone soon lol

TomMapfumo

The rest of Wales rejoices that Algeria played the better football......England are better at popular music than most countries so lets get back to what you do best:w00t::w00t:;}

Kind regards, and sympathy at this difficult time!
Tom:cool:

grimey121uk

The rest of Wales rejoices that Algeria played the better football......England are better at popular music than most countries so lets get back to what you do best:w00t::w00t:;}

Kind regards, and sympathy at this difficult time!
Tom:cool:
i agree do what we do best and at the moment this is NOT football!!!

Saxholder Pro

Members OnlineStatistics

Help!

Top Bottom