All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
Tutorials

Misc, Other Woodwind Exchange

Tenor Viol

Full of frets in North Shropshire
Subscriber
That's EVIL ;}

I paid them a visit last year and came out with my wallet intact.... not sure I'd succeed now....

Greg Strange

You dont want to know how much i spent there over the years.Had about 4 MK6's off Stu and lots more.Amazing shop but beware of the Gas leaks in there.
And I think in your case Davey there maybe more to come... there could be something RAWing at the door...:)))

Greg S.

kevgermany

ex Landrover Nut
Subscriber
So we can watch out for the Yamahas in the yard sale.... Anyone interested, form an orderly queue...

daveysaxboy

Big ruff Geordie bendy metal blower
So we can watch out for the Yamahas in the yard sale.... Anyone interested, form an orderly queue...
We will see.While yous all wonder about other gear i just buy it.Life is sweet they say.Start the queue now folks.

spike

Old Indian
Nice version of Tin Tin Deo on that video - can anyone tell me who it is?
gruss - spike

Chris

Well Known
Subscriber
gruss - spike
A guess would be the Ray Charles version..100 American R+B Classics with David "Fathead" Newman

Last edited by a moderator:

AndyWhiteford

I spoke to Stuart a few weeks back, when I was thinking "I NEEEED an all-original 10M tenor" ;-)
I do wish they'd put up a web page with their current stock , instead of the "phone us" , though,
nothing creates GAS like a list of prices and pictures.
-A-

Andrew Sanders

Northern Commissioner for Caslm
Stuart is a great technician and very capable saxophonist. And he doesn't half look after your instruments.
Only 11 miles away too.

Sue

If at first you don't succeed try try try a Gin
Subscriber
A great place, a nice cuppa, a bit of banter and eventually you leave with something you probably didn't need but definitely wanted.

majordennis

gruss - spike
It's a track from a CD "One by one, a tribute to Atlantic Jazz", Stuart and colleagues perform 9 Atlantic Jazz arrangements, I saw it live at Leeds College of Music, very good! CD is available from Woodwind Exchange.

Saxholder Pro

Members online

No members online now.
Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom