All profit supporting   special needs music

Miscellaneous Who plays other instruments....

Lewis.S

Locality
Hertfordshire, England

Attachments

• IMAG0053.jpg
    IMAG0053.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 109

ArtyLady

Locality
Essex
I've been teaching myself bass for about 3 years on and off now - took it on it's first outing to jam with some mates a couple of weeks ago - mainly blues and some rock (Hendrix, Cream et al) off to play again next Monday - can't wait! :cool:

Paul Warner

Locality
Teignmouth, Devon
Thought it worth adding to the bit of fumbling guitar, indifferent flute and clarinet, Irish low whistle and the double bass and fretless electric bass that I started off on about a hundred years ago, that I have recently started the tenor ukelele. This at the suggestion of my son (who's actually quite a good musician) that it might help keep the rheumatoid arthritis at bay, especially because when I take off in my motorhome I can still take an instrument with me that doesn't continually get in the way! Like it and am now looking for a baritone ukelele if anyone knows one needing a good home.

RedBottom

I'm teaching myself tenor ukulele on and off. Hubby bought me a Riptide last year and now I'm learning to sing I thought I might try to accompany myself. Long way to go yet, mind.

Jeanette

Organizress
Cafe Moderator
Locality
Cheshire UK
We've just booked to see the Ukulele Orchestra of GB, really looking forward to it :)

Jx

Greg Lee

Locality
Waimanalo, Hawaii
Here is 'The Keyhole Hula', with two ukuleles (solo riff), slack key guitar (solo riff), and a first class singer:

JamJam

My priority is singing, but I play tenor & soprano saxes and clarinet whenever I don't sing - usually also in the same song :)

nickh

Locality
Peak District. Uk
So far i've dabbled in bluegrass banjo, fiddle and gypsy jazz guitar. No idea what i'm doing really but it's fun...

jeremyjuicewah

Locality
Costa Blanca Spain
I think my first instrument was guitar, but closely followed by spoons.

My old man played spoons, without any encouragement. And harmónica but like most of his generation it used bring on the Players hack. Myself, I can rattle the spoons at a pinch, play quite a lot of guitar, finger style almost any thing you like, began with Spanish and classical but all I wanted was to be a Beatle. Turned out I was actually a much lower life form, according the first wife, anyway. Lekky strats too and a Frankenstein Fender I nailed together myself. Had first drum lesson on Wednesday, I think I am going to like this one but back aches a bit from sitting on the throne and bass pedal foot freezes a bit too. I wish I was Young again. Well, not if that means poor too, and can manage without the rampaging hormones. Eeh, had all that taken away in the war, Effy.

If the flute is so similar, I may get one. I have resisted it because I have too much practice to cram into too little time as it is.

I can play keyboards enough to accompany myself at recording, but not for a gig. Ma used play though, learned a Little bit at her knee.

I feel a bass guitar coming on too.

Happy weekend everybody,
Mike

jeremyjuicewah

Locality
Costa Blanca Spain
Oh yes I forgot the trumpet. Poor thing, best left forgot. Sing too though. There, that´s my brag, whats yours.
Mike

Popular Discussions

Top Bottom