support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Whisks, blenders and kitchen gadgets

Jeanette

Organizress
Cafe Moderator
Café Supporter
My Kenwood hand held whisk of 30 years or so is about to give up the ghost. My Braun hand held blender us nearly as old.

Any recommendations for current models, I'm also fancying a proper big whisk on a stand but can see the need for hand held at times. Do I try and get one product to do all jobs or keep them separate ;)

Jx

I'd recommend Kitchen Aid stand mixer(and all the lovely gadgets. I also have the hand held but rarely use it. I love a good kitchen shop :)

For anything that requires whisking my fave is this

WIN_20190818_19_21_35_Pro.jpg

My Kenwood hand held whisk of 30 years or so is about to give up the ghost. My Braun hand held blender us nearly as old.

Any recommendations for current models, I'm also fancying a proper big whisk on a stand but can see the need for hand held at times. Do I try and get one product to do all jobs or keep them separate ;)

Jx
Just for a laugh wander into the living room and say to your husband 'I've been suffering from the effect of GAS in the kitchen'.

Has it got the whisk attachment, is she pleased with it?

Jx

No whisk just a tall and short liquidiser container plus a chopping attachment that goes in the short container. We like it because it's not too vicious. Our old one almost took your arm of with the torque from the motor and sent soup into orbit. I've just checked it's now £9.99 at Argos a real bargain for a decent hand blender.

Longtime Kenwood Chef joint owner and user... used for whisking and beating and mixing

But I also use a hand blender...unknown make... for getting in amongst anything in a pot I want to blend (quicker and less washing up than Kenwood blender)

And a stand alone small bowl-chopper thingy for sauces or pesto, cheaply from Amazon

Support Cafesaxophone

Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
Back
Top Bottom