support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Where your money will be going this year

Pete Thomas

Cafe Moderator
Commercial Supporter
Locality
Sunny Southampton
I have decided to put our fundraising this year (2014/15) towards something more local to me. This will be beneficial in that not only is it easier for me to visit and check on what they are doing, but it should also easier to get local press and radio to do some features.

So here it is:

http://www.livability.org.uk/service/victoria-education-centre/

I went down there a couple of weeks back, they seem to be a really nice and friendly place doing great stuff and in need of more funding.

This is what we are aiming to buy for the school with funds raised. It's going to cost £10k but I think we can do it by July 2015:

Last edited:
Great news, thanks Pete

Jx

Pete,
Have you rejected the CaSLM Benefit Charity yet again?

Looks like a very worth cause Pete. Good choice

Too many worthy causes. Pity we can't help them all.

Pete,
Have you rejected the CaSLM Benefit Charity yet again?

Yes.

Looks like a very worth cause Pete. Good choice
Thanks. BTW folks, if you like this choice, please add a "like" to the first post in the thread which helps boost it in the popular threads box. Ta.

Last edited:
Love the water template :)

Jx

Wouldn't you like one of those in your lounge?

The school have said they have asked for a demo. I'm hoping to go along and try it out.

Wouldn't you like one of those in your lounge?

The school have said they have asked for a demo. I'm hoping to go along and try it out.

That should be fun can we get one for a school up here and I'll demo it, keep me quiet for hours and @Targa happy. :)

Pete, I presume an '"OptiBeam" is a multiband 'Amateur radio' antenna???

I was wrong, have edited the first post. It's an Omivista. See the video in post #1