All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians

Saxophones where is best place to sell Mk VI alto and sop

saxman1010

Hey ya'll,
Saxman1010 from Myrtle Beach here. It has been awhile since I posted here. I have a Selmer Alto MK VI and a Soprano MK VI that need new homes. both were made in approx. 1970. My question to all of you is aside from ebay, where is a good place to list them.

griff136

Locality
I live in Exmouth Devon.
Hi Saxman, you could try listing them here, or on saxontheweb.net.
how much are you asking for them ?

DavidUK

Café Supporter
Locality
Near Lutterworth, Leics.
Hi Saxman, you could try listing them here, or on saxontheweb.net.
how much are you asking for them ?

You have to be a member for over a year and have over 100 posts to be able to sell on SOTW.

Ads

Locality
North West UK
A year & 100 posts !! Whoah, that`s a bit heavy ............. Preloved or Gumtree is the answer then , dealers are always scanning gumtree for tasty stuff though beware of scammers etc .

Ads

Locality
North West UK
Sorry, didn`t realise he was in the USA, Myrtle beach sounds like it could be west Wales

Ads

Locality
North West UK
That's not what the rules say.

I don`t know Pete, I`ve not read them (I was only going by David's post) as have no intention of selling stuff there with it being a more USA centric forum.

Pete Thomas

Commercial Supporter
Locality
St. Mary's
I don`t know Pete, I`ve not read them (I was only going by David's post) as have no intention of selling stuff there with it being a more USA centric forum.

Ah, my mistake. I thought you wee talking about this forum.

I think 100 is fair, they got fed up with people joining the forum just to sell stuff. As with this one, the aim is to be a discussion forum, not a sales site.

saxman1010

Wow! thanks for the info ya'll. I did not know about any of those posting rules. Looks like ebay it is then.

[ADMIN EDIT marketing removed]

Last edited by a moderator:

Pete Thomas

Commercial Supporter
Locality
St. Mary's
Wow! thanks for the info ya'll. I did not know about any of those posting rules. Looks like ebay it is then.

It is very clear in the rules which everyone agrees to when they join the forum.

aldevis

Surrealist Contributor.
Cafe Moderator
Locality
London
It is very clear in the rules which everyone agrees to when they join the forum.

It seems more than reasonable to me.
[Admin Edit sale item removed]

edit: a couple of years ago, the most irritant guy joined the forum just to sell something. Are his threads still around?

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Popular Discussions

Top Bottom