All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
Tutorials

Where can I hear Peter King play?

Gallen

Hi all!
Recently heard Peter King clips on youtube, love them! He's playing at the bulls head in july and august, but I'm wondering if there are other venues that he plays at? His site does not seem to indicate gigs...

Thanks!

Alvin

Sunray

Hi all!
Recently heard Peter King clips on youtube, love them! He's playing at the bulls head in july and august, but I'm wondering if there are other venues that he plays at? His site does not seem to indicate gigs...

Thanks!

Alvin
Thanks for the link Alvin ...

I just might be able to get to see him there ... :thankyou:

TomMapfumo

On Wednesday, 24th August he is playing at Swansea Jazzland - approximately 1/2 mile from Mapfumo Towers - I'll have to go on your behalf (BTW it is not on the above list).

singlereed

Heaven knows - I meant Club 606 which is obviously more upmarket http://www.606club.co.uk/ :) They have built a new railway station that's really near and makes this spot easily accessible. You can also park round there in the evenings when the surrounding area is pretty deserted.

singlereed

Think the website says he's there on 2nd or 3rd July (can't remember which) with his quartet and with Mornington Lockett as guest. Will be a blast. The club is a funny old place but very intimate and friendly with a great atmosphere. It can work out expensive as you have to eat there unless you're a member and you can't become one until you've visited a few times - has to do with their strange licence. The food was quite nice but expensive for what it was - a bit like a smaller and down-market Ronnie Scotts....

Gallen

Ack, timing at 606 is not good for me. I'm attending a concert in Lithuania next week, and I'll only return exactly on the 2nd :(

Saxholder Pro
Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom