support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Where are they?

I thought this was a clean forum... I guess Brazilian just fits - clean shaven...

I ask my friend who work for british consul what "wind up" mean. He tell me you not believe I meet my friend and you think Im a liar. You don't know me. How can you say such a thing? I am sad by this.

To wind someone up means to make comments/jokes to/about them so they become annoyed - often by saying things that aren't true in a way that other people watching know is not true, but the person being wound up doesn't realise....

To get the wind up, means to be nervous about something.

To be hoonest I'm not sure who's winding whom up... But I bet Taz knows

To wind someone up means to make comments/jokes to/about them so they become annoyed - often by saying things that aren't true in a way that other people watching know is not true, but the person being wound up doesn't realise....

To get the wind up, means to be nervous about something.

To be hoonest I'm not sure who's winding whom up... But I bet Taz knows

Sorry now you've got me confused and what the hell is hoonest but what do you think about this Raphael?:w00t:

Last edited by a moderator:
As usual I've taken the path of the mushroom! ;}

They seek him here they they seek him there but will the real Raphaeldetorres please stand up:shocked:

This is the man I meet – my friend, PaulyT on here he tell me. I move from San Paulo six months ago but I think he still there. I meet him in a morning – sweeping out the bar. Ha always wear a dirty old white suit and never shave properly. He sweep and clean and collect glasses. He also teach english good and play an old guitar – but he only play one song. Bar owner tell me he fall in love with girl called Sally and lost her to a horse dealer so that why he only play mustang sally song all night. Customers hate it now. He drink far too much and not eat enough but is still in love with that sally I think.
He tell me this is best site for to learn saxophone and you are all good people who help. He spend all his spare time trying to make a bit that makes a alto into a c melody. He show me. You all help by telling him sizes of your saxophones but he cannot make it work. I think he die of his liver before it works but he keep trying. I play old Conn alto what I find in shop in Rio. It ok but not the best.
I come on here when I can – every now and then. I go back to SP soon – hope to see my friend again..
Raphael

Hey Raphael,
You tell Paully T he no need to make a the blues no more. I the horse dealer and I no marry Sally, I marry the horse.
Sally go on to join popy group "Girls A Load" and living the happy ever afters.

Stoney Ground, quality horses and glue.

Worked for the Company at Cheltenham and we know everything.

Hello People

Wow that was some bender!

I'm alive, just.....I haven't been on here since August.....become a house husband or should that be home maker!

Still playing though, well its a kind of playing, if you get what I mean. Playing with Dooce in the Bangtailfeathers on Bari and alto and loving it, should have some samples on the website soon, just as soon as Dooce and Lucy mix/edit the recordings this weekend. Catch us at myspace.com/bangtailfeathers.:welldone

Great to be back again.

Great to see you again Simon. Dooce said were playing together.
YC

Back
Top Bottom