supportTutorialsCDsPPT mouthpieces

Where are they?

Pete Thomas

Chief of Stuff
Commercial Café Supporter
People come, people go. That's the way it is. But it would be nice to see them again.

When I upgrade the forum (next week???), I will be sending emails to all members and will mention that we would like to hear again from all those who haven't been around for a while. Well, most of them anyway...

Jules

Formerly known as "nachoman"
Joolz Slater from York has jumped the saxophone ship and become a trumpeter (I know this as Fat45's bass player bought most of his kit off ebay)

Young Col

OG and I met up with Smiffy after his accident when he was on the mend, but he hasn't been around for a while now.

PJonah is another regular who I don't think has surfaced since he moved house.
Colin

raphaeldetorres

This him.

This is the man I meet – my friend, PaulyT on here he tell me. I move from San Paulo six months ago but I think he still there. I meet him in a morning – sweeping out the bar. Ha always wear a dirty old white suit and never shave properly. He sweep and clean and collect glasses. He also teach english good and play an old guitar – but he only play one song. Bar owner tell me he fall in love with girl called Sally and lost her to a horse dealer so that why he only play mustang sally song all night. Customers hate it now. He drink far too much and not eat enough but is still in love with that sally I think.
He tell me this is best site for to learn saxophone and you are all good people who help. He spend all his spare time trying to make a bit that makes a alto into a c melody. He show me. You all help by telling him sizes of your saxophones but he cannot make it work. I think he die of his liver before it works but he keep trying. I play old Conn alto what I find in shop in Rio. It ok but not the best.
I come on here when I can – every now and then. I go back to SP soon – hope to see my friend again..
Raphael

Taz

Busking Oracle
This is the man I meet – my friend, PaulyT on here he tell me. I move from San Paulo six months ago but I think he still there. I meet him in a morning – sweeping out the bar. Ha always wear a dirty old white suit and never shave properly. He sweep and clean and collect glasses. He also teach english good and play an old guitar – but he only play one song. Bar owner tell me he fall in love with girl called Sally and lost her to a horse dealer so that why he only play mustang sally song all night. Customers hate it now. He drink far too much and not eat enough but is still in love with that sally I think.
He tell me this is best site for to learn saxophone and you are all good people who help. He spend all his spare time trying to make a bit that makes a alto into a c melody. He show me. You all help by telling him sizes of your saxophones but he cannot make it work. I think he die of his liver before it works but he keep trying. I play old Conn alto what I find in shop in Rio. It ok but not the best.
I come on here when I can – every now and then. I go back to SP soon – hope to see my friend again..
Raphael
Hi Raphael,
PaulyT became a good friend of mine through this site. I'm not surprised by your story as he left England a while a go under a bit of a cloud, sorry I can't say too much. I know he left in a hurry cos he sold me a load of his things for a song.
Give him my regards if you see him again.
Taz

raphaeldetorres

Mr Taz - He speak warmly of you an tell me that if i ever go to england to find you in place called rugby - why you english name a city after a game? Why not call it Football - best game in the world.
He tell me you play too good and when he drunk (most of time) he laugh about a fellow called Mr Grace. He say you will know that I know him if i tell you this. What does "under a cloud mean? did he leave because of your terrible english weather?
Raphael

Taz

Busking Oracle
"Under a cloud" is a descriptive term used in english that means that someone is suspected of having done something wrong, I couldn't possibly go into details on here.

Mr Taz - He speak warmly of you an tell me that if i ever go to england to find you in place called rugby - why you english name a city after a game? Why not call it Football - best game in the world.
How come you name people from your country after a hair style?

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom