support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

When you wish upon a star

That is really lovely stuff bflat, I almost melted. I closed my eyes and imagined dancing with Julia Roberts in an empty ballroom on a seaside pier. She had a permanent mile wide smile like in the press conference scene towards the end of the "Notting Hill" movie. Play it again Sam. Luvverly.

Had a listen over on SOTW earlier and again over here, great playing and feel for the tune:thumb:

Chris..

Thanks Chris.
Done in 1 take although I was already pretty familiar with the tune.

That is really lovely stuff bflat, I almost melted. I closed my eyes and imagined dancing with Julia Roberts in an empty ballroom on a seaside pier. She had a permanent mile wide smile like in the press conference scene towards the end of the "Notting Hill" movie. Play it again Sam. Luvverly.

Agree, not sure Julia Roberts would be my first choice, though. Maybe Sade. Trouble is I don't dance, but I think I'd try for her.

Excuse me Kev but do you know who you're wife was romancing with whilst you were dancing with Sade and who was looking after the kids. ??? :confused:

Agree, not sure Julia Roberts would be my first choice, though. Maybe Sade. Trouble is I don't dance, but I think I'd try for her.

We'll have to get you dancing lessons, think I've threatened that before somewhere :)

Lovely recording @bflateflat thanks for posting

Jx

Back
Top Bottom