All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
SYOS

What song is this?

Hi there! Can someone tell me what is the name of the song that starts at around 27:40? It sounds like a tenor to me. Is that correct? Thank you!

Halfers

Finger Flapper
Subscriber
I don't know the name of the song. I was just about to put my lack of reputation on the line and state my gut goes with it perhaps being a Bari. But halfway through typing I saw @nigeld had already made a fool out of me, so I don't have to make an idiot of myself after all.

As we were..(don't know the name either)..

OP
C
I put this video on while I work and thought this one, in particular, was a catchy tune I'd like to try learning myself. :)Thanks for the effort so far!

Halfers

Finger Flapper
Subscriber
I put this video on while I work and thought this one, in particular, was a catchy tune I'd like to try learning myself. :)Thanks for the effort so far!
How's your transcribing skills? I'd say that as it's a relatively slow tune, it would be an ideal opportunity to learn some of the notes by ear.

OP
C
How's your transcribing skills? I'd say that as it's a relatively slow tune, it would be an ideal opportunity to learn some of the notes by ear.
:blush: I was hoping if I remained quiet and discreet, no one would suggest transcribing, LOL! I know it's a good skill to learn but I don't have the ability or will to do that right now. My excuses are that I have a full-time job (still) and learning 2 instruments at the same time. I know, I know...they're just "excuses". Even I am not convinced.

Saxholder Pro
Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom