holly  All fees from subs and sales are given to special needs music education charities holly
SYOS

What do you give the man who has everything

Moz

This page is blank. Apart from where I wrote "this page is blank". Oh, and this bit...and this bit of course.

Ignore all the above except the bit that says this page is blank. Mind you, this page is far from blank now...

In other words, is there a way to remove messages because I duplicated one by accident and it is there for all to stutter over?

Last edited by a moderator:

Young Col

I can't resist noting that it is being sold by Wenger. Perhaps Arsene sells them for gutting rivals (figuratively of course, not literaly). After the other night vs Hull, Phil Brown will probably buy several!

half diminished

No man has everything surely! If anyone is interested though there are a few things I'd like, none of which are a Swiss Army knife you need to carry in a rucksack!

Djangette

What would I give the man who has everything?

A smile and a wink ;-) ... unless he was a man that would be interested in such a useless 'useful' gadget!

By the way this item wouldn't be acceptable on ebay as it is 'bladed item' - even though it would be more useful for clubbing a would-be attacker over the head than trying to search for the stabbing thing and picking out the apple corer! Haha

OP
Mamos

Mamos

I remember seeing a army knife Swiss in Italy that had a telescopic aerial and I thought to my self "If that has got a radio in it I've got to have it"

Turned out to be an executive pointer:(

mamos

AlanU

I like that is says 'Must be used reasonably and responsibly'.
I'd get one but I'm not sure one is enough.

It reminds me of the notice in the box the chain-saw came in 'Warning, accidents with chain-saws are seldom trivial'.

Saxholder Pro

Members OnlineStatistics

Help!

Latest posts

Top Bottom