support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Westminster - No Nativity

kevgermany

ex Landrover Nut
NO NATIVITY SCENE THIS YEAR

There will be no Nativity Scene in Westminster this year!

The High Court has ruled that there cannot be a Nativity Scene in the British Capital this Christmas. This isn't for any religious reason.

They simply have not been able to find Three Wise Men in Parliament.

The search for a Virgin continues.

There was no problem, however, finding enough asses to fill the stable.

Aaaah! Westminster ... I used to work there (back street actually) ... 'tis a Godless place. But just so you stay-at-home-Brits don't feel as if you've got all the baddies in the world on your home turf ... back a while, down the road from where I am now, the Guardia arrested the entire Town Hall membership for doing naughty stuff. That is except for the one solitary Brit councillor (with the usual command of the Spanish language for which we are famous) who got left to carry on the administrative show all on his own. Interesting times methinks!

Aaaah! Westminster ... I used to work there (back street actually) ... 'tis a Godless place. But just so you stay-at-home-Brits don't feel as if you've got all the baddies in the world on your home turf ... back a while, down the road from where I am now, the Guardia arrested the entire Town Hall membership for doing naughty stuff. That is except for the one solitary Brit councillor (with the usual command of the Spanish language for which we are famous) who got left to carry on the administrative show all on his own. Interesting times methinks!

Now if it were an Eastenders plot the solitary Brit would be a villain who'd fitted up the locals councillors in order to control the town for his devious ends.

Real life is much more mundane.