All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
SYOS

Well that's that then

El Robo

Did my Grade 4 assoc board exam 23rd of March. Got my result at week-end.... 135/150 a distinction!

Feels like as if I've practiced nothing but my studies for ages. My youngest could whistle the whole of the Slavonic dance piece I did!! Does this make me a bad father or just obcessive compulsive??? :)))

Rob

Sunray

Bloody well done mate ...

So what's the next target you are setting yourself ...

Besides the ironing ... :)))

Congrats ... :welldone

andyb1970

Congratulations Rob, I've my Grade 6 ABRSM exam Wednesday, and boy am I tired of playing the same old tunes too LOL.

1954pip

wow thats great
i don't do well with exams i just get very wound up, but i only want to play for my enjoyment so i don't need to do any.
all the best
pip

El Robo

wow thats great
i don't do well with exams i just get very wound up, but i only want to play for my enjoyment so i don't need to do any.
all the best
pip
i did have the same thoughts. I did it initially to gauge my ability. However, I've been working on my theory trying to get a head start for grade 5 (see told you I'm OCD!! :w00t: ) and have found it has helped me more than I could ever have imagined and definately feel I have a better understanding of things.

umm if I take these underpants off before ironing as suggested I reckon I can get some cracking creases in the front.....

Saxholder Pro
Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom