PPT mouthpieces
  • Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

Weinberg EMANON 7** Tenor piece with FL Lig, + Protec leather alto case(shaped) new

griff136

Locality
I live in Exmouth Devon.
For Sale -

Weinberg Emanon 7** ebonite tenor mouthpice in super condition - always used a patch. £90 - includes Francois Louis Basic Ligature This is a nice piece that produces a fat beefy rich sound. I love it but not as much as my original King Curtis Guardala. I am willing to send this piece out on approval provided recorded postage is used both ways and paid for by any prospective buyer.

Protec leather alto shaped case - fantastic bit of kit, as new. I bought this case for myself and then had an offer for my mk 6 alto I couldnt refuse!
can be seen here:
http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rc...wbmpAQ&usg=AFQjCNFcPi4zqwCU92qGGEjTTu-Y9UQ-4w

Asking £130 ONO excluding postage.

Usual donation to Pete's charity if sold through here.

C'mon you know you need these items! pic available on request.

Re: Weinberg EMANON 7** Tenor piece with FL Lig, + Protec leather alto case(shaped) n

Hi Griff,

Do you know how old the Emanon is ? I was talking to Anton Weinberg only last week and he has fairly recently changed the design of the Emanon/Zenith mouthpiece. If it's a newer one then I might be interested.

Rhys

Re: Weinberg EMANON 7** Tenor piece with FL Lig, + Protec leather alto case(shaped) n

Hi Rhys,

Its about 18 months old. Not sure if that helps. Blows really sweetly but like I said I'm sticking with the one piece - my original DG king Curtis.

Hi Griff,

Thanks for that - I think I will say no. I already have a tenor EMANON of about that age and it's a nice piece. The alto EMANON is superb though and I'm intrigued to see what the new version is like.

Good luck.

Rhys

Back
Top Bottom