All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
Tutorials

Weinberg EMANON 7** Tenor piece with FL Lig, + Protec leather alto case(shaped) new

griff136

For Sale -

Weinberg Emanon 7** ebonite tenor mouthpice in super condition - always used a patch. £90 - includes Francois Louis Basic Ligature This is a nice piece that produces a fat beefy rich sound. I love it but not as much as my original King Curtis Guardala. I am willing to send this piece out on approval provided recorded postage is used both ways and paid for by any prospective buyer.

Protec leather alto shaped case - fantastic bit of kit, as new. I bought this case for myself and then had an offer for my mk 6 alto I couldnt refuse!
can be seen here:
http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rc...wbmpAQ&usg=AFQjCNFcPi4zqwCU92qGGEjTTu-Y9UQ-4w

Asking £130 ONO excluding postage.

Usual donation to Pete's charity if sold through here.

C'mon you know you need these items! pic available on request.

rhysonsax

Re: Weinberg EMANON 7** Tenor piece with FL Lig, + Protec leather alto case(shaped) n

Hi Griff,

Do you know how old the Emanon is ? I was talking to Anton Weinberg only last week and he has fairly recently changed the design of the Emanon/Zenith mouthpiece. If it's a newer one then I might be interested.

Rhys

griff136

Re: Weinberg EMANON 7** Tenor piece with FL Lig, + Protec leather alto case(shaped) n

Hi Rhys,

Its about 18 months old. Not sure if that helps. Blows really sweetly but like I said I'm sticking with the one piece - my original DG king Curtis.

rhysonsax

Hi Griff,

Thanks for that - I think I will say no. I already have a tenor EMANON of about that age and it's a nice piece. The alto EMANON is superb though and I'm intrigued to see what the new version is like.

Good luck.

Rhys

Saxholder Pro

Staff online

Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom