Tutorials

We have all seen them but do they work?

Mamos

I'm talking about the kind of stuff you find on mini sites

Search on any subject and you will at some time or another come across somebody trying to sell you the next big thing.

The secret to wealth or health, how to become a published writer etc etc

Well how do we know if these are genuine or not

The offers are always too good to be true. "This complete package would normally cost you in excess of $1000 but for a limited time only you can get it for $49.99"

And they always say "So why am I telling you this secret? Because I a great guy"

I am sure that there is valuable information out there but how do you sort the wheat from the chaff?

Now I know some of you are going to say " If it seems too good to be true, then it probably is" but what if some of them are true and we are missing out on valuable information.

If you have no idea what the hell I'm on about and have never come across one of these sites you can check out this link

http://www.learnjazzfaster.com/monsterjazzformula.htm

There should be a site (there probably is) that evaluates these sites so we don't have to.

mamos

half diminished

It is a big problem after all if I want to sell it to you, I'll hardly be likely to say 'it's rubbish' and a scam!

I posted another thread on Perfect/Pure pitch.

I found a 'review' on both but having dug around some more it seems both courses may be flawed according to conflicting reviews. In my experience, nothing any good comes that easily and there is no short cut to success that is guaranteed to work.

Mind you I am naturally sceptical!

support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
Top Bottom