support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Watch out for Sam Ross!

BTW, Sam's dad Bernie is an old friend from my youth, just recently hooked back up with him. He tells me that Wiltshire Music Centre give away a couple of bursaries every year, and Sam won one of them with this video. I can see why.

BTW, Sam's dad Bernie is an old friend from my youth, just recently hooked back up with him. He tells me that Wiltshire Music Centre give away a couple of bursaries every year, and Sam won one of them with this video. I can see why.

It's great to catch up with old friends, he must be very proud of his son

Jx

Not only has he been learning his instrument, he's been learning his moves too!

Lord, I feel so inadequate.:(
11! Can't imagine what he'll be like in 10 years if he keeps it up!
Absolutely lovely.

Hmmm great, just great, an 11 year old putting me to shame, seriously though, that was fantastic.. ;)

Hi. I'm Sam's Dad. (Yes, Jeanette, I'm sickeningly proud!). Many thanks for all your kind and encouraging words for Sam, and thanks too to Pete for posting this clip here. But please do stop it now - it's getting embarrassing! I'll get Sam to open his own account on here next week. It might help drag him away from endless Snapchat and WhatsApp with his schoolmates....

I don't know how my sax playing compares but I really must practise the sexy hair toss.