All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
Tutorials

Warning to Mac Users.

old git

Tremendous Bore
Decided that it was time this Mac went from Snow Leopard to Mountain Lion, well it's only fourteen quid.

Obviously still learning about it but already considering an Apple swipe touch pad. Does any one know if this empties Pete's Coffee Cups when you've read the thread, please?

gnu

Hi OG

Yes it does..... But maybe it's because I've also install OSX ML.... ;}

gnu

milandro

it is always worth waiting a fair bit before upgrading your OS, in the early phase there are lots of programs that are incompatible with the new OS ond there are bugs which make impossible the use of things like certain printers ( my new HP photosmart would ’t work, for those who have tried, at least not with the wi-fi with the new OS while it was incredibly easy to install under snow leopard)

Pete Thomas

Chief of Stuff
Commercial Supporter
it is always worth waiting a fair bit before upgrading your OS, in the early phase there are lots of programs that are incompatible with the new OS
iLok is not working with ML, for those of us tied in to that stupid copy protection system

gnu

... like certain printers ( my new HP photosmart would ’t work, for those who have tried, at least not with the wi-fi with the new OS while it was incredibly easy to install under snow leopard)
Hi Milandro

Apple have just released a ML auto-update for printer drivers.... if that helps any? My HP printer was working anyway... I guess this may just have broken it ;} Good luck

gnu

milandro

Cheers, I am still happy with my snow leopard and the new HP works just fine.........

Tenor Viol

Full of frets in North Shropshire
Subscriber
how much is 14 quid in read money?
GBP14.00 x 1.6 approximately = USD22.40

Last time I checked, pound sterling is a reserve currency, from which I would infer it's a real currency.

Saxholder Pro

Members online

Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom