All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
PPT Mouthpieces

Warning, another fake Yamaha Sax On Ebay

Jack

My experience also has been that when white gloves are provided, beware! The finish or something is not right. why? because a long time a go a friend of mine bought a sax from a place called kk music store without asking me about it first (not that I am be be-all of sax knowledge), but I could have at least steered him toward a used conn or some such at least a Bundy student model would have been better than what he got. It was a complete disaster. would not even tune to A=440 (or 442 for that matter). and it came with white gloves. Have never seen that on a quality sax.

Greg Strange

The sax on the uk e-bay web-site appears to have photographs of various models attached to it, obviously dodgy.

On a side note I like daveysaxboy's website - the only problem he's going to have to employ somebody full time just to maintain the 'Gear List' page - that's out of date already...:)))

The link that Beckmesser posted the Yamaha YAS62 series horn on that web-site does not seem quite kosher and what the hell is a Professional New Phyllis??:shocked:

Regards,

Greg S.

Last edited by a moderator:

kevgermany

ex Landrover Nut
Café Supporter
Careful - the ad says replica YAS 275. Doesn't mention yamaha. Even if the pics show the Yamaha emblem.

Leave well alone.

Top Bottom