All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
SYOS

Wanted- trombone case or similar... see bellow...

Jules

Formerly known as "nachoman"
Wanted- does anyone have an old style, hard, boxy hard case for a trombone, straight alto etc they'd be willing to flog. My requirements are that its got to have internal space on 86cm x 26cm x 16cm if I pull out any padding. Looking for a tour case for my musical saw, Bauhaus curvie, gob irons & stomp boxes....

Gandalfe

When the Leblanc Museum was closed I got a hold of a number of these kind of cases, but they went fast. I'm guessing this will be a hard case to find. Have you tried eBay?

Jules

I've got an on-gonig search on ebay but am exploring all avenues + I prefer the idea of getting one form someone I know, if only virtually....!

Jules

probably will.... the irony is that, prior to the sax shop- I was workshop thechie at worthing art college.... oh for access to all the kiy I had then........ though to be honest a set of aluminium corners, locks, handles- I was thinking an old, battered ready made might be cheaper

Jules

Sorted out now I think. I've scored a cheap flightcase form flightcases.co.uk... its a cheek that no one makes an off-the-shelf bass clarinet, musical saw and harmonicas case... what about everyone who wants to run off with the circus!? :)

Staff online

Popular Discussions

Top Bottom