• Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

Wanted SML Alto

guyfromthesticks

Locality
Alexandria, Scotland
Hi I was wondering if any the forum members have a nice SML pref Rev D or Gold Medal for sale needs to be physically very good as well as a great player.

I've no personal experience of that retailer, by the way, it's just on my list of sites to check regularly in my (so far fruitless) search for an affordable bass saxophone.

Tried that retailer several times SAXOPHONE HEAVEN I wouldn't waste your time Rodger did reply to me don't send pictures I don't have it sell on commision basis did put me in touch with seller sent him 3 emails asking for pictures and some info when no reply I contacted Saxophone heaven again no reply obviously there isn't a recession in Oxford.. Managed to find a Rev C... I think? plays well great sound, nice articulation annoyed that a few tone holes filed flat and seller forgot to mention that when asked considering he was selling it as advertised rolled tone holes obviously a ****ty tech who worked on it.

annoyed that a few tone holes filed flat and seller forgot to mention that when asked considering he was selling it as advertised rolled tone holes obviously a ****ty tech who worked on it.

Send it back.

Here is a Rev D alto for sale in Sweden. Overhauled january 2013 and seems to be in good condition. It's a shop so I guess it's safe. But they ask 14900 s e k (c £ 1500) for the sax.

Here is a Rev D alto for sale in Sweden. Overhauled january 2013 and seems to be in good condition. It's a shop so I guess it's safe. But they ask 14900 s e k (c £ 1500) for the sax.
Thanks but have already purchased if I had the money I'd buy it I have A rev D tenor and love the sound of both.

Back
Top Bottom