All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians

Wanted SML Alto

Locality
Alexandria, Scotland
Hi I was wondering if any the forum members have a nice SML pref Rev D or Gold Medal for sale needs to be physically very good as well as a great player.

DHM

Wrinkled retainer
Locality
West Midlands, UK
I've no personal experience of that retailer, by the way, it's just on my list of sites to check regularly in my (so far fruitless) search for an affordable bass saxophone.

Locality
Alexandria, Scotland
Tried that retailer several times SAXOPHONE HEAVEN I wouldn't waste your time Rodger did reply to me don't send pictures I don't have it sell on commision basis did put me in touch with seller sent him 3 emails asking for pictures and some info when no reply I contacted Saxophone heaven again no reply obviously there isn't a recession in Oxford.. Managed to find a Rev C... I think? plays well great sound, nice articulation annoyed that a few tone holes filed flat and seller forgot to mention that when asked considering he was selling it as advertised rolled tone holes obviously a ****ty tech who worked on it.

DHM

Wrinkled retainer
Locality
West Midlands, UK
annoyed that a few tone holes filed flat and seller forgot to mention that when asked considering he was selling it as advertised rolled tone holes obviously a ****ty tech who worked on it.

Send it back.

thomsax

Locality
Sweden
Here is a Rev D alto for sale in Sweden. Overhauled january 2013 and seems to be in good condition. It's a shop so I guess it's safe. But they ask 14900 s e k (c £ 1500) for the sax.

Locality
Alexandria, Scotland
Here is a Rev D alto for sale in Sweden. Overhauled january 2013 and seems to be in good condition. It's a shop so I guess it's safe. But they ask 14900 s e k (c £ 1500) for the sax.
Thanks but have already purchased if I had the money I'd buy it I have A rev D tenor and love the sound of both.

Popular Discussions

Top Bottom