• Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

FOUND Wanted...Selmer C* Alto mouthpiece

trimmy

One day i will...
Has anyone got a Selmer C* alto mouthpiece in their draw and would let me try it out with a view to buy.
Pm me if you are willing to help :thumb:

5% to be donated to Charity

What was the tip opening of the Ponzol that was too wide? The Selmer C* is very narrow, at 0.067", something like a Link 5. You might find that goes too far the other way.

If you're on a budget and want a new mouthpiece you could try one of the new prologue mouthpieces from selmer - they're made from resin - simllar to the yamaha 4c mouthpiece but sellers own slant on a good budget mouthpiece - comes in one opening. Sax.co.uk have them I believe and john myalls in croydon will be getting them shortly.

http://www.seles.fr/en/seles-bec-prologue

What was the tip opening of the Ponzol that was too wide?
No, my Ponzol is a great piece, i was referring to an Otto Link i bought which is a 7
If you're on a budget
It's more about trying a Selmer S80 or similar to get an idea if it's suitable for me. Don't want to splash out on new to find i don't like.

Sue has gratefully agreed to loan me one to try out with a view to buy :thumb:

I have an Alto Selmer C S80 - E [made in France] Mate ...

Your welcome to give it a blow if you wish - PM me details if you do ...

Here is a photo of one identical to the one I have ...

SelmerS80_zpsec08c148.jpg

Support Cafesaxophone

Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
Back
Top Bottom