support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
  • Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

Wanted, saxophone quartet music & small band scores

C_Claudemonster

Formerly saxgirl22
Locality
England, UK
Hi All,

I posted in the playing section too but I'm hoping there's someone out there who can help?! I play in a small big band and we have a couple of summer gigs coming up. Does anyone have any scores for a saxophone quartet, any small band arrangements for 9-10 players?
We are ideally looking for jazz numbers, but blues, funk, soul or anything would be great. Even classical would be rather nice for 4 saxes. Anything really! As long as we can get it together in time I think it would sound good

Obviously I'm happy to cover costs and postage etc. Hoping there's people out there who may be able to help! Please get in touch :)

Thank you,

I've got a few arrangements knocking around - what sort of standard were you looking for?

Nick

Hi Saxnik, thank you for your reply to my post which I've only just seen. I've had so many helpful responses and now received some music from 2 members. If you have any Sammy Nestico or similar available that would be most helpful. Probably around a grade 5 playing ability so that everyone is comfortable and it's been requested pieces prefereable without impro chords in. Simply because we need to get something together and have it polished as a group fairly soon.

Many thanks and much appreciated if you can help. I understand I may have to be more specific!