Tutorials

Wanted: Otto Link Tonemaster,Tenor

littleplum

Hi Folks

I am on the look out for an Otto Link Tonemaster for Tenor (ebonite only please) either a 6, 6* or7 lay is of interest.

Bet there is one lying in a drawer somewhere feeling unloved.

Thanks

Dave

Kumimajava

IIRC the ToneMasters are metal - if you're after the ebonite one, I think they go by the name of 'Tone Edge'.

Lemme know if that's what you're interested in & what you'd be looking to pay. I think I should have a 6* ToneEdge somewhere.

OP
L

littleplum

Your Right Tone Edge for the Ebonite. I have a budget of £45. How does that sound?

cheers

Dave

Kumimajava

Hi Dave,

that sounds a bit low, was hoping for around a tenner more (it's been played for around 10 hours total...), but let me have a look whether I can find the actual mouthpiece & will get back to you if i do, & perhaps then we can discuss the details.

Because I used it so rarely, it's likely that i've actually left that mouthpiece at home, and couldn't find it anywhere in sight, but will have a nother rummage throught the bags & drawers, & let you know if it appears. meanwhile, if anyone else has a ToneEdge, do get in touch with Dave :)

cheers,
Daniel

OP
L

littleplum

Hi Daniel

I am sure that we can come to an arrangment. Its my Birthday this week, so I will probably end up with a donation from a relative that can go towards it. Let me know if you find it.

As Daniel said are there any others out there?

Dave

Saxholder Pro

Members OnlineStatistics

Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom