• Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Wanted, Metal Mouthpiece for Tenor why?

Melissa

Hi,

I am looking for a mouthpiece, I currently use a berg ebonite but my high notes always seem to suffer-unless I turn red! I had a very old fluted Lelandais/Jack Heyworth metal mouthpiece for Alto and it was simply amazing, I have not yet found one for a tenor, that or perhaps I may consider trying an Otto or a metal Berg. It can't be too open though,my berg is 100/1 sms and I know I need a lot of breath for it, but is comfortable and I kind of manage.:D

Hi Melissa ... *Sunray waves from up the road* :thumb:

I have An Otto Link Super Tonemaster 7 [Metal] which you can try out and if you like it I will be happy to let go of it.

I also have a Yanagisawa 8 Metal and a Jody Jazz 8* Metal you can have a blow of [Same applies] ...

If you are interested, I am sure we can sort out how to go about a try out ...

If any piece is sold on the forums I will donate at least 5% of the price to Pete's Charity ...

-----------
Note: I have not put these up for general sale in 'The Yard' as I am simply answering Melissa's post ...

Hi Sunray,

Has Melissa taken you up on the Otto Link? If not, I'd be interested - will PM you.

Cheers, Steve

I have An Otto Link Super Tonemaster 7 [Metal] which you can try out and if you like it I will be happy to let go of it.

If any piece is sold on the forums I will donate at least 5% of the price to Pete's Charity ...

-----------
Note: I have not put these up for general sale in 'The Yard' as I am simply answering Melissa's post ...

To Steve Johm B,

Your email has come through to me. I'm keeping my Link, too good to get rid of.

To Steve Johm B,

Your email has come through to me. I'm keeping my Link, too good to get rid of.

Weird - I sent it to Sunray! You might be set up to receive an email every time someone posts on a thread you've posted on - there's a way to stop this, probably in Settings or something.

All the best anyhow!

I have replied to two members regarding my offer to Melissa ...

I have agreed to give her a few more days to reply as she may be on a seasonal break and away from keyboard ...

If I do sell anything at all on these forums I will always donate a minimum of 5% to Pete's Charity Fund ...

I will keep you informed of any changes ...

Cheers ...

Happy New Year All ...

I have agreed to give her a few more days to reply as she may be on a seasonal break and away from keyboard ...

If I do sell anything at all on these forums I will always donate a minimum of 5% to Pete's Charity Fund ...

Cheers ...

Happy New Year All ...

Hello!
So sorry I have not been on, I am having to clear my smallholding right now, most other things have had to be placed on hold.
I have fancied having a go with a link, shall pm you, Thank you so much for waiting for me! x

Cheers ...

Happy New Year All ...

I have sold on my Otto Link mouthpiece to a member here ...

My donation has been made ...

[There are no other mouthpiece sales pending].

Support Cafesaxophone

Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
Back
Top Bottom