PPT mouthpieces
  • Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

wanted: Mauriat PMXT-66R tenor

c9off

Locality
London SE/Kent & Rickinghall
Just in case someone needs to turn it into cash???

(yes I have seen the one on ebay..)

thanks for looking

cheers
Geoff

Can't help you with the Mauriat but I like the pooch!

Hi Dave - yes it is partly your praises that led to my desire!

Hi Lloyd, glad you like her, 11 months now, such a good girl... there seems to be a great number of players here with 4 legged walking friends...

cheers
Geoff

:) Check out www.studiosaxophones.co.uk i have one 66R and two 66RUL in stock:sax:
Daveysax is one of my valued customers,drop me an email or bell me for a good deal.

birdman

Hi, yes Birdman has helped me out many time's and all my horn's and mp's are from him.Check him out at Studiosaxophones and you get fantastic help,great deal's and the best advice,top guy is Mr Scaddan and a pleasure to deal with.I got my 2 66R'S from him,when i win the Lotto i will end up there for a 67RUL Alto also,wish i could win it though:sax:

No longer wanted!

Thanks to the efforts of Pete @ Studiosax who was able to assist willingly with several trade in horns, I will shortly have joined the Mauriat (Tenor) club!!

thanks to all!

cheers
Geoff

ps: already had the alto...

You made the best choice.I have owned most of the top horn's and alot of MK6's but for me as i have said in the past they are the dog's b******'s and what a sound,a true tenor titan sound at that.Pete's the boy and a gent and give's people 110% advice.Enjoy your 66R Beast,i love mine more every time a blow her.

Everybody wants one of these....... :w00t:

Well they should!

Saw Andy Sheppard playing live at Ronnie Scott's on Tuesday - awesome on that 66 RUL!

Thanks to the efforts of Pete @ Studiosax who was able to assist willingly with several trade in horns, I will shortly have joined the Mauriat (Tenor) club!!

thanks to all!

cheers
Geoff

ps: already had the alto...

So are you in the 66R club yet r wat? :w00t:

Yup - up & running, only had about half an hour, works & play got in the way,
lovely blow!!

cheers
Geoff

Back
Top Bottom