• Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

Wanted. Borgani Mk1 or Mk 2 Jubilee Tenor.

ManEast

Locality
Southsea .Portsmouth
Hi.

I would be very interested in any Vintage or poss Silver finish Borgani Jubilee horns, (Tenor only)
pref without High F# but ok with.

Many Thanks.

ManEast

Hi.
E
I would be very interested in any Vintage or poss Silver finish Borgani Jubilee horns, (Tenor only)
pref without High F# but ok with.

Many Thanks.

ManEast

Hi

I also have a wonderful Vintage finish Jubilee tenor natural black pearl key buttons ( full roo rebuild by griff two and a bit years ago )
I would consider a trade for a Borgani Jubilee vintage without high F#.

I know its a long shoot , but hey !

Hi

I also have a wonderful Vintage finish Jubilee tenor natural black pearl key buttons ( full roo rebuild by griff two and a bit years ago )
I would consider a trade for a Borgani Jubilee vintage without high F#.

I know its a long shoot , but hey !

Why don't you get Griff to take the F sharp key off and just cap the hole ?

Why don't you get Griff to take the F sharp key off and just cap the hole ?

Hi Dave

It had crossed my mind, but there is also post's that would I want to take off ...and to me it would look a bit gash to have a tone hole sat there with a cap on. I am one very fussy guy!

Back
Top Bottom