All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians

Accessories Wah wah pedal recommendation?

BrianJoeSandy

Locality
Daventry near enough
I fancy playing with a Wah wah pedal but have no idea what to get. I have a carol dynamic mic. Rather liked that repeated echo effect on Marius Nesset's new CD Birds.

dooce

Locality
Daventry
You say you are near Daventry so we're virtually neighbours - you can borrow my Digitech Vocal 300 pedal if you want to see what it can do. That can be programmed every which way - I've not got wah-wah on it right now but there is probably a patch available somewhere for it. PM me if you want to take me up on it.

daveysaxboy

Big ruff Geordie bendy metal blower
You say you are near Daventry so we're virtually neighbours - you can borrow my Digitech Vocal 300 pedal if you want to see what it can do. That can be programmed every which way - I've not got wah-wah on it right now but there is probably a patch available somewhere for it. PM me if you want to take me up on it.

I keep planning on sitting down and getting to know my 300 pedal.Still theres some neat sounds on there.Great for the price.Uing mine on my fusion and jazz bands.

dooce

Locality
Daventry
I keep planning on sitting down and getting to know my 300 pedal.Still theres some neat sounds on there.Great for the price.Uing mine on my fusion and jazz bands.

Davey, have you got the manual? You can download it off the web - they are bl**dy complicated things and you won't get far without it if you want to tailor the sounds to suit your style. There's also some guy that has done some settings specifically for sax and he has posted them on YouTube. They might not suit you but they are a good place to start from.

Nick Wyver

noisy
Café Supporter
Locality
Minster On Sea
'Spose I should mention that the Digitech only has auto-wah - not pedal controlled like a Cry-Baby.

BrianJoeSandy

Locality
Daventry near enough
I'm a bit stuck. The Digitech 300 is no longer available in the uk as far as i can see. The 355 has an off putting review on amazon.

Staff online

Popular Discussions

Top Bottom