support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Wade's Way

Very nice indeed. The stereo panning was great at 1st then it seemed to throw me a tad giddy. Very nice track and you weaved through it like a snake charmer.Good stuff.

Nice indeed Mike The Antipodean/American vibe was coming through strong for me and the playing was top notch as usual. Wades Parrot was making a lot of appearances in this one I thought.

Thanks Clivey! Very nice!
Does antipodean and American go together? lol....Ah, the antithesis of it all.....

I hope I don't get in trouble with Australian copyright laws. Well, some free marketing for my friend
down under seemed apropo. Birds of a feather and all that.....

Very nice indeed. The stereo panning was great at 1st then it seemed to throw me a tad giddy. Very nice track and you weaved through it like a snake charmer.Good stuff.

So in other words, Wade is the actual snake charmer and I'm the snake? I responded to Wade's music. Well, in that case I'll opt for the analogy of the Kundalini coil.......lol

Thanks Davey, I appreciate it.

So in other words, Wade is the actual snake charmer and I'm the snake? I responded to Wade's music. Well, in that case I'll opt for the analogy of the Kundalini coil.......lol

Thanks Davey, I appreciate it.

It was 1 of your best for me.Of course there all great but here you played even more free with great dynamics.

It was 1 of your best for me.Of course there all great but here you played even more free with great dynamics.

You're being very kind and over extending Davey! I think they're moderately good but certainly not great because I cannot play great. I'm very okay and quite secure being moderately good. I think that's a good place to be with such an overwhelming amount of talent in the world.
Lovano is great and on and on it goes.... But I sincerely appreciate your emotion concerning my work because it does mean a lot. After all, we do share a common device for expression which is the saxophone.

Your encouragement alone is thanks enough and I mean that!

Back
Top Bottom