All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians

Keyboards virtual Piano software for laptop

agganitk

I am looking for virtual piano software for laptop. I see many software to download, but I got confused which one is best and should download. I am looking for nice and clean virtual piano with no ads and can be played without connected to internet.

ellinas

Locality
Athens, Greece
For paid software i would consider ivory piano or galaxy d for kontakt which the one i own. I can get bright sounds (yamaha) or jazzier (steinway) with galaxy d. Driving them with my roland stage piano as midi keyboard produces an almost perfect sound of a well recorded piano. (nothing replaces the real thing) I'm primarily a piano/organ guy.

For occasional piano sounds, or for a tool to understand harmony, theory and for productions where piano is not the crucial sound Try the freeware piano one vst.

A good pianist with a sustain pedal and a good midi keyboard (preferably one with hammer action) can make any of these sound good.

Tell us more about you and i might be able to help you further. :)

agganitk

thanks ellinas for your reply..

my main instrument is alto sax, which i have been learning for over an year. I have to travel a lot without instrument, so I thought the best i can do ear training during this time. I bought a book also on ear training.. For ear training purposes I am looking for software piano.....

cheers.

muzza

Locality
Wellington, New Zealand
I have just got a surface (running windows 8.1 rt) and downloaded one of the free piano app's from store. works fine. You can play via keyboard or touch screen.

Also google "free piano app for windows", the first hit http://sourceforge.net/projects/freepiano/ would also do the job.

Members online

Popular Discussions

Top Bottom