• Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

SOLD Vintage Yamaha YAS 62

Mack

For sale a beautiful Yamaha 62 alto. Original purple logo horn. Very unusual and beautiful honey brown vintage patina - this horn has been played a lot over the years and when you play it you can see why. It has recently had a complete rebuild by our very own Griff. Photos of the rebuild available. It comes in a BAM case. Basically this is as good a 62 as you will ever find - I am hoping Griff can make a comment here - he has played it quite a bit. I am asking £995 plus £25 post and I will refund the purchase price less postage within 7 days if you are not happy with it. Can't say fairer than that! 5 pc to Pete's charity. I have tried uploading photos from my iPhone but I cannot get that to work - it just says upload failed. I will try again from my pc at work tomorrow but if anyone is interested I can always text or email them. Thanks - any questions just ask.

Here are the pics -

62.1.jpg62.2.jpg62.3.jpg62.4.jpg62.5.jpg62.6.jpg

Look at pic no.6 of the first lot of photos - the purple colouration has worn away but you can see the outline of the letters - not the engraved logo of later years. Griff will confirm - he completely stripped it and repadded etc.

Look at pic no.6 of the first lot of photos - the purple colouration has worn away but you can see the outline of the letters - not the engraved logo of later years. Griff will confirm - he completely stripped it and repadded etc.

It helps to know what you're looking for... I clearly didn't

Anyway, if I inflate my lungs to the max, close my throat and strain for more than a minute most of those photo's start to look purple, so the effect is the same

Folks - this horn is fantastic - I repadded it earlier this year. I would be all over this like a tramp on chips if I had the reddies.

Lovely quiet and smooth action, great patina, a real joy to play - you wont be disappointed with this one.

Folks - this horn is fantastic - I repadded it earlier this year. I would be all over this like a tramp on chips if I had the reddies.

Lovely quiet and smooth action, great patina, a real joy to play - you wont be disappointed with this one.

I agree I can't see why this hasn't been snapped up. I would have been interested a week ago, but have since found a mint condition YTS32 for less than £700. Good luck with the sale Mac.

Horn sold. Sob uncontrollably. Oh well. Just bought a beautiful Pierret soprano so needed cash.

Mack

Well done Moll. OG will be round for the insurance premium.
You know he hates the alto so just tell him you're standing far away.
I hope you and the 62 will be very happy.

You'll still need a Yamaha Alto to go with it?

Talk about being single minded, because I was looking for a Yamaha Tenor last week, I must have seen Every sax as a Tenor, even tho it says clearly ALTO. Thanks for that David, but I am happy with my Custom YAS855 Alto.

Support Cafesaxophone

Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
Back
Top Bottom