• Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

SOLD Vintage wood clarinet all funds to the charity

C_Claudemonster

Formerly saxgirl22
Hi All, been advertised before. Annoyed with the lack of interest and p taking bids on eBay tbh. It is worth more than that and it saddens me.

So, the clarinet is a vintage Florentin Barbier wooden instrument. These were Selmer (Paris) student/intermediate line in the 20s/30s but info is not too concise as to location of manufacture as a US company did have a production line.
Anyway, nice instrument. Has had some repairs in the past to the barrel & one on the bell (bell not so pretty but not an eyesore)
Blows ok from top to bottom but needs a service and oil really. The case alone is a bit of a collectors piece.
All I'm asking is £40 plus post within the UK which I will keep to an absolute minimum of £7.95 for tracked delivery
Because I'm so hacked off at the little value people have decided to put on it thru eBay and idiots wasting my time I've decided to stick two fingers up and I wish to donate all money less the postage to the forum fund
So a clarinet for under £50 and others get helped in the process :)
Please PM if you're interested and for photos. Bear in mind that if you're overseas and you'd like the clarinet then postage may be a little more than the UK cost I've quoted but I'm happy for it to go overseas to any fellow forum member

Hiya, yes I'll sort photos. I'm a geek with not being able to get them on the actual thread but if you pm me your email address if I don't have it already then I'll certainly send some over :)

Hopefully not as unloved as the Buescher Aristocrat I just bought from Cash Generator which started off at £99.99 and was gradually dropped over a long period of time to £14.99 (Honesty ! ) so I had to buy it , the Brilhart Special MP must be worth that despite being rather toothed .. needs a few pads but plays also .. I`m sure yours will sell maybe a few pics would help .

Hopefully not as unloved as the Buescher Aristocrat I just bought from Cash Generator which started off at £99.99 and was gradually dropped over a long period of time to £14.99

Good that you rescued it before it went to landfill.

Hopefully someone will rescue Saxgirl's and give the charity some cash !! ................ Well DHM you`ve reached 50 posts - you can post yopur Ad now :clapping:

Please sen me a few photos, I might be very interested!

jampuliini-at-gmail.com edited by moderator replace -at- with @

Last edited by a moderator:

Support Cafesaxophone

Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
Back
Top Bottom