Vintage Selmer SBA Alto Stolen

Discussion in 'List Stolen Saxophones' started by ilikeoatmeal, Jun 3, 2009.

1. ilikeoatmeal

ilikeoatmeal New Member

Positive Ratings:
    +0
    1952 Selmer Alto Saxophone, Super Balanced Action, Relacquer but pretty well done. Stolen from Corona CA on 5/29/09. Serial number 48xxx (i am pretty sure its 48242) If you have any info on the whereabouts of this sax please contact Tim Knight. There is a reward.

Email: ilikeoatmeal@yahoo.com

2. Loading...

Similar Threads - Vintage Selmer SBA Forum Date
    Stolen Selmer Saxophone in San Francisco List Stolen Saxophones Jun 20, 2017
    Stolen Selmer Tenor Mark VI No:86806 List Stolen Saxophones Oct 17, 2016
    Selmer Mark VI Tenor Serial No: 86806 Payed but not recieved (via anibis.ch) List Stolen Saxophones Oct 3, 2016
    P. Mauriat System 76 Vintage Lacquer Soprano SN: 0964808 List Stolen Saxophones Mar 19, 2009

3. ilikeoatmeal

ilikeoatmeal New Member

Positive Ratings:
    +0
    Just in case my horn is ever found by someone, my email is the same. Phone: (714)345.9273

The serial number was either 48242 or 48252 - dating to 1952. At the time it was stolen it was in a black protec hard cloth/canvas material horn shaped case with a single long zipping pocket on one side with a handle that velcro-ed at the top. I used an old Otto-Link jazz mouth piece. And it had red felt pads (usually they are green) on the key guard on the bell of the horn.