PPT mouthpieces
  • Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

VINTAGE Borgani Curved Soprano

milandro

Locality
the Netherlands
This is a Vintage Borgani curved soprano , not the one in current production although I believe that they are closely related.

It needs an overhaul, it was owned by someone who got it as a present when he was a kid and never played it. The horn was hanging at his place as decoration.

It comes with its original mouthpiece. I tried to play it but it really needs attention. There are no dents and only the octave key appears to be slightly frozen.

NO CASE!

I am asking 350 euro shipped to the UK as is (well packed!) and 30 euro will be donated to Pete if the horn sells here on this forum, I am not offering it , yet, anywhere else, at the moment.
Someone on SOTW heard that I am selling and showed some interest.

These are two large pictures, click on them several times to fully expand if you want to download first expand to size and then download them

The Borgani looks very similar to this one in this video on you tube (mine is not the one in the video!)

Last edited by a moderator:
sold outside of this forum........I really would like to sell you guys something !

How about LUUURVE and a 50% discount? :):)

:shocked: I am afraid that a 50% discount can only be applied to items costing double of the price that I intend to charge.>:)

Yes Jon :) but that sale was not as a result of an ad on this forum for which I would have paid gladly a percentage to Pete's charity......

I really would like to sell you guys something !
I really would like to buy some of your stuff (WX7, alto flute, borgani...) but I've jsut moved hosue & I'm skint! :(

Well, I am trying to save to move ! There will be the chance I have always several things for sale, that's how I finance my hobby! :) cheers!

Anyone wants a B&S low A bariton?

That's lovely. Just as well there's no money in my bank account... That would cost me my marraige...

Back
Top Bottom