support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
  • Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

Vintage Berg Larsen 90/1 Straight Bill

arya44

Price of Item
$200
Hi there,

I'm selling my beloved vintage Berg Larsen 90/1 M metal tenor saxophone mouthpiece. This is the Straight Bill from 70s. I bought it a couple of years ago and I play 7* now so I thought someone else can enjoy this great mouthpiece.
Due to the longer facing curve it also caters players who use larger tip openings. Very good controlled sub tones and altissimo. It doesn't sound thin at all for a /1 baffle. It has a complex and beautiful tone and performs very well all the way from very soft to very loud from top to bottom.
Rails and tip are in very good condition and I believe the tip opening is truly at 90.

This is the link to the photos:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/77831715@N02/sets/72157650771199704

As you see, it is in great shape.

Selling for 200 USD which includes basic shipping.
5% of the proceed will be donated to Cafe Saxophone.

Hi there. Not sure where you live but you must be shipping from USA ? ( concerned about picking up import duties). Thanks. Andrew

Hi there. It is still for sale. I live in Calgary, Canada. This vintage Berg Larsen 90/1 M metal tenor saxophone mouthpiece is still on sale.

Hello from your Arctic neighbour. I am up here in Yellowknife, trying to find the right mouthpiece to bring my Martin Typewriter tenor alive. Let's talk about giving your Berg Larsen a good vintage home.

Hello from your Arctic neighbour. I am up here in Yellowknife, trying to find the right mouthpiece to bring my Martin Typewriter tenor alive. Let's talk about giving your Berg Larsen a good vintage home.

If you don't get a response on here try sending a PC

Jx

Sounds good.
PayPal me 200 CND
arbous65-at-gmail.com

MOD EDIT email edited please replace -at- with @

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds good.
PayPal me 200 CND
arbous65-at-gmail.com

MOD EDIT email edited please replace -at- with @
Sorry I made a mistake apparently. I had it posted for 200 USD and 5% to Cafe Saxophone. For Canadian currency as of today it is 200x1.29=258 dollars. I can ship it for 250 Canadian (shipping included) and 5% will be going to Cafe Saxophone.

I made the same mistake. And now it is out of my price range. Sorry for wasting your time and getting your hopes up.

Please can you confirm if this is still for sale?

Jx

Back
Top Bottom