support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
  • Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

MPC/Lig FS Various mouthpieces for sale.................

Price of Item
£75 - £200
Other Pricing Info
May consider close offers
Your Location
WIndsor
Can ship anywhere
Yes
Shipping Included
No
Cafe Fundraising
5% at least
Allow chat /off topic
Yes
New mouthpieces are immaculate, bought approximately 5 - 10 years ago. Any that are used have had protector patch applied, been looked after and re-boxed where available. Any photos required please let me know and I will send. Approximate pricing is given (lowest found) after each mouthpiece as either a new or second hand price gathered from the internet.

This is the first lot to be posted. Donations will be made to the forum as well as Ukraine/Macmillan................

Yanagisawa tenor metal mouthpiece - 6 tip opening, brand new, in transparent box........................£220 new ................... £140
Selmer Vocal tone (vintage) Ben Davis design alto ............... not sure what size tip opening, happy to measure ......... online prices between .... £199 and £399.... PM me if interested
Otto Link Tone Edge - 5 opening - alto - new condition.................................... £99 ................. £50
Selmer metal mpc (has C** on it) ....................... silver plated alto - .......................... £265 second hand price......................... £180
Runyon Quantum Metal Tenor Saxophone Mouthpiece no 8 ................... £340 on eBay ............................. £225
Berg Larson metal alto (possibly 5 opening) ....................... £100 on eBay ................... £80

More to come
SAX.jpg

I agree to the rules
Yes
That's exciting, do tell me more :)

Jx
You are such a girl!!!!!! I have at least one if not two mpcs for you!!!! But now I have had to declare my love for you!!! Will be in touch! No wonder I am single! More mpcs to be posted tmrw.............

In all honesty!!!! If you lot cannot guess my surname from my pseudonym then we should pack it all up! James Moriarty!!!! Email me at jgmoriarty********** please! All monies will be paid accordingly to this great forum and that way I can send photos, converse with you and respond accordingly! Just to let you know..... Ross Moriarty who plays for Wales is my cousin!! The shame he brought on the family by playing for Wales instead of Ireland!!!

In all honesty!!!! If you lot cannot guess my surname from my pseudonym then we should pack it all up! James Moriarty!!!! Email me at jgmoriarty********** please! All monies will be paid accordingly to this great forum and that way I can send photos, converse with you and respond accordingly! Just to let you know..... Ross Moriarty who plays for Wales is my cousin!! The shame he brought on the family by playing for Wales instead of Ireland!!!
The avatar of a great detective and the name of a criminal mastermind and you can't work out how to empty the inbox!

Should be clear and ready for messages now..........................