All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians

various mouthpieces and "stuff"

thesaxman71

1...Lebayle studio 8 - Alto sax mouthpiece,
A bright projecting piece fuller sounding than my Dukoff and the same model Candy Dulfer plays, fwiw.
£135

2...Vintage Selmer scrolled short shank silver "table C*"
- Tenor sax mouthpiece,
A softer sounding piece more accustomed i think for big band sounding, fwiw.
£155

3...Guardala MB2 laser
-Tenor sax mouthpiece,
I really like this piece and ONLY selling as i bought an original hand made Guardala recently so this is just sitting there spare, sadly. GREAT free blowing piece, if anyone has heard my recordings on it will say.
£200

4...Yamaha alto sax neck -
from older 32 or 25 yam (i think) will fit a few different brands of alto, blows great on my Elkhart series 2 but slightly too big for my Rampone, missing logo badge but that don't hinder the playing at all.
£85

5...BG Jazz "vintage look" ligature with cap & Vandoren Optimum gold ligature (1 plate and no cap) - Both fit my Guardala tenor piece and most alto pieces, if that helps when sizing them.
£30 each

ADD £10 standard shipping if you wish to purchase, BTW Norway shipping costs are so stupidly excessive i think!
tracked shipping is quite a bit more costly here!

I accept paypal personal.
5% will be donated here to the charity.

All items are open to negotiation in price or suggested swap deals...

If you are interested in any of the above items then send a message to my inbox

pictures of all the above are available on request..
thanks,
Ian

thesaxman71

I am also looking for a purple logo 62 alto, not bothered about scratches,minor dings, old pads and springs just as long long as it ain't "near death" then i will consider, i also have several other items for sale/trade inc 2 alto saxes if the right deal comes along.

thesaxman71

rather than sending images out all the time here is are some links to my dropbox with pictures of each item in detail.

1. lebayle studio 8 alto piece: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/8llz7g8ahb7374t/dowaSgle0z
2. selmer fluted tenor piece: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9ezk31ixqu2r1v5/kaTcXfSwxX
3. MB2 tenor piece: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/q5fgq31hnf6fwnm/9QAkFdFDMa
4. Yamaha alto sax neck: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/lq95u9tunntsim9/2Q6EWL4Xko
5. BG & Vandoren ligatures: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/fskajwwi9yuritk/wTUqFVdXvO

thesaxman71

here are some deals i can do on these items...
deal 1 - buy 2 items and take £10 off the total price.
deal 2 - buy 3 items and take £25 off the total price.
deal 3 - buy all items and take £40 off the total price.

I am also interested in ANY trade items, it doesn't just have to be mouthpieces, i will consider anything.
also looking for a yamaha purple logo alto 62 and i have a couple of alto saxes both in great shape and other items here i can do in trade or part trade and cash adjustment, someone throw me a deal here as i am really wanting that YAS-62.

thesaxman71

Lebayle studio 8 alto mouthpiece sold to a player local in Norway!

other pieces still available, still looking for a YAS-62 maybe in need of restoration or other trade items.

thesaxman71

MB2 sold

​numbers 2 , 4 and 5 still available. to get these moved on i will pay shipping costs.

thesaxman71

sorry forgot to say i will not pay for shipping costs of ligatures, that would be pointless for me ;)

ArtyLady

Locality
Essex
here are some deals i can do on these items...
deal 1 - buy 2 items and take £10 off the total price.
deal 2 - buy 3 items and take £25 off the total price.
deal 3 - buy all items and take £40 off the total price.

I am also interested in ANY trade items, it doesn't just have to be mouthpieces, i will consider anything.
also looking for a yamaha purple logo alto 62 and i have a couple of alto saxes both in great shape and other items here i can do in trade or part trade and cash adjustment, someone throw me a deal here as i am really wanting that YAS-62.

I'm quite interested in the MB2, but need to sell my 2 Berg Larsens first.........

thesaxman71

aww just too late, i sold it a day or so ago, if i find something similar i will PM you.

i might yet put my Lawton on here, i refaced it to an MB1 and it is HUGE, really nice piece, had it 20 years.

thesaxman71

Price reduction on 2 and 4, take £10 off the price of each and i pay shipping, can't say fairer than that.

thesaxman71

Price reduction on 2 and 4, take £10 off the price of each and i pay shipping, can't say fairer than that.

ligatures stay the same price as advertised.

Popular Discussions

London
Paris
New York
Los Angeles
Sydney
Moscow
New Delhi
Top Bottom