support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
  • Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

SOLD Various Books for Bb tenor

majordennis

Locality
Gone West
Price of Item
£7-£5
More Bb tenor books unpacked from my move, most content can be viewed on music book websites but if you would like a specific list on any of them please drop me a pm.

1 Sittin' in with the Big Band Vol 1 tenor sax with CD, fantastic backing tracks to Vehicle, Sax to the Max, Two and a half men, Burritos to Go, Play that Funky Music etc. includes performance notes for each song. £7.

2. Amazing Phrasing by Dennis Taylor (no not that one). 50 ways to improve your improvisational skills. £7. SOLD

3 Time Pieces for Bb Saxophone Vol. 2 by Ian Denley. ABRSM selected pieces for grades, I practised Bach's Sinfonia for Grade 5 and then had to miss the exam still play it though. £5. SOLD

4 Trinity College Musical Moments for Tenor Book 5. Original Compositions and arrangements. £5.

Last edited by a moderator:
More Bb tenor books unpacked from my move, most content can be viewed on music book websites but if you would like a specific list on any of them please drop me a pm.

1 Sittin' in with the Big Band Vol 1 tenor sax with CD, fantastic backing tracks to Vehicle, Sax to the Max, Two and a half men, Burritos to Go, Play that Funky Music etc. includes performance notes for each song. £7.

2. Amazing Phrasing by Dennis Taylor (no not that one). 50 ways to improve your improvisational skills. £7.

3 Time Pieces for Bb Saxophone Vol. 2 by Ian Denley. ABRSM selected pieces for grades, I practised Bach's Sinfonia for Grade 5 and then had to miss the exam still play it though. £5. SOLD

4 Trinity College Musical Moments for Tenor Book 5. Original Compositions and arrangements. £5.

How much is the total cost for No.2 with shipping to Hamilton, New Jersey 08690, USA, ?

Item 1 is also sale pending, I am not in the UK at the moment and will review this thread as soon as I get home.

Hi

Please can you confirm if items 1 and 4 are still for sale?

Ta

Jx

[QUOTE="

Hi Major -tried to PM you but msj came up about a full mailbox or equivalent. If you can clear it, we can exchange details re: item 1 which I'd like to buy.