Can ship anywhere
Yes
Shipping Included
No
Amount paid to Cafe Fundraising
5%
Allow chat and/or off topic posts
Yes
More Bb tenor books unpacked from my move, most content can be viewed on music book websites but if you would like a specific list on any of them please drop me a pm.

1 Sittin' in with the Big Band Vol 1 tenor sax with CD, fantastic backing tracks to Vehicle, Sax to the Max, Two and a half men, Burritos to Go, Play that Funky Music etc. includes performance notes for each song. £7.

2. Amazing Phrasing by Dennis Taylor (no not that one). 50 ways to improve your improvisational skills. £7. SOLD

3 Time Pieces for Bb Saxophone Vol. 2 by Ian Denley. ABRSM selected pieces for grades, I practised Bach's Sinfonia for Grade 5 and then had to miss the exam still play it though. £5. SOLD

4 Trinity College Musical Moments for Tenor Book 5. Original Compositions and arrangements. £5.

Last edited by a moderator:
More Bb tenor books unpacked from my move, most content can be viewed on music book websites but if you would like a specific list on any of them please drop me a pm.

1 Sittin' in with the Big Band Vol 1 tenor sax with CD, fantastic backing tracks to Vehicle, Sax to the Max, Two and a half men, Burritos to Go, Play that Funky Music etc. includes performance notes for each song. £7.

2. Amazing Phrasing by Dennis Taylor (no not that one). 50 ways to improve your improvisational skills. £7.

3 Time Pieces for Bb Saxophone Vol. 2 by Ian Denley. ABRSM selected pieces for grades, I practised Bach's Sinfonia for Grade 5 and then had to miss the exam still play it though. £5. SOLD

4 Trinity College Musical Moments for Tenor Book 5. Original Compositions and arrangements. £5.
How much is the total cost for No.2 with shipping to Hamilton, New Jersey 08690, USA, ?

[QUOTE="

Hi Major -tried to PM you but msj came up about a full mailbox or equivalent. If you can clear it, we can exchange details re: item 1 which I'd like to buy.

Top Bottom