PPT mouthpieces

Saxophones Value of selmer la Voix?

Garrettcx

I have an original selmer la voix alto and I was wondering the current value. I'm disappointed with its preformance and would like to upgrade to a yamaha based instrument. Any suggestions for the new horn, I've been playing for 5 years now and I'm looking for an upgrade.

Please help

Thanks,
garrettcx

I've never played the La Voix but my Selmer Omega has treated me very kindly! Is it how the buttons are laid out or sound? Also, what kind of Yamaha are you looking at?

Buttons, and a yas62
Ahh, okay. Also, I just played the YAS-62II (Right?) yesterday and I really liked it, it's a really good horn! I was thinking about it for my next Saxophone actually (just barely beaten by a Cannonball). The only thing you should look at is the high F/F# key. At least that's what my director told me. Good luck with the new saxophone. As for your original question, I have no idea about saxophone prices so sorry!

The prices for the La Voix and La Voix II vary widely on Ebay. Some sell as low as $600, some as high as $1800. The ones with a black nickle finish seem to get bid up a little higher. An average price for one in good condition would be around $1,000.

Back
Top Bottom